1. LUCIO BATTISTI – Angel (Mars & Jupiter Numero Uno vocal mix)
2. NED DOHENY – Get it up for love (demo version)
3. R.J. RIGGINS – I need you now
4. LLOYD McNEIL (Rest In Power) – Samba for the animals
5. ANA MAZZOTTI – Agora o nunca mais
6. BO & RUTH – You’re gonna get next to me
7. AHMED FAKROUN – يا فرحي بيك (Ya farhi beek)
8. TATSURO YAMASHITA – Love talkin’ — one for the Manila city pop dons…
——————Interview with THE HOME CURRENT——————
9. BOMB THE BASS – Megablast
10. THE GRID – Floatation
11. FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON – Papua New Guinea
12. THE UNDERGROUND SOLUTION – Luv dancin’
13. THE HOME CURRENT – Leave your fears
DJ mix by THE HOME CURRENT:
14. STEIGER – Lambda
15. STUFF – Waksi
16. TOITOITOI – Goliards
17. EMERSON KITAMURA – 窓から (Mado kara)
18. DANIEL ÖGREN – Kristinehamn by night
19. ANN SOREL – L’amour à plusieurs
20. SERGE GAINSBOURG – Je suis venu te dire que je m’en vais (instrumental)
21. ANDRZEJ KORZYNSKI – Losy 2 (mid-guitar theme)
22. THE HOME CURRENT – Exit signs
Listen back to the show and all previous shows on the Editions de Lux Soundcloud HERE
Spotify playlist with all Head in the Clouds tracks HERE
Links for THE HOME CURRENT
Bio for Martin Jensen a.k.a. THE HOME CURRENT
“I record under the name The Home Current and have released music on labels such as Polytechnic Youth, Castles In Space, Modern Aviation, Woodford Halse, Subexotic, Static Caravan, Wormhole World and Lonely Mountain.
Part of Prison Of Winners, Atom Brigade and Transient Visitor.
Monthly show ‘Eclectic Corner’ on Mad Wasp Radio
I have remixed music for the likes of Colleen, Tomorrow Syndicate, Heartwood Institute, Ellis Island Sound, Dollboy, Heron & Crane and Basic Design.
DJ’ing (strictly vinyl) for +30 years – I have supported acts like Tinariwen, Konono No.1, Group Doueh, Omar Souleyman, Tim Hecker, Efterklang, Emeralds, A Hawk And A Hacksaw, Vivian Girls, Peter Broderick, Jasper TX, Fieldhead, Grouper, Ford Lopatin, Autechre, Underworld, The Orb, Dreadzone, Spooky, Primal Scream, The Shamen, Rozalla and spun alongside DJ’s such as Richard D. James (Aphex Twin), K-Alexi Shelby, Darren Emerson, Paul Daley, Gilles Peterson, Norman Jay, Frankie Bones, Andrew Weatherall and many, many more. Also played for brands like Jacuzzi® and VICE.
Festivals I have played/performed at include Distortion, Port Eliot, Roskilde, Venue and Copenhagen Jazz Festival.
Key clubs/venues/events I have DJ’ed at include The Forge (Camden) Sunday Ritual & front room at Café 1001 and Corbet Place (Shoreditch), Number 90 in Hackney Wick (Water Music), Global CPH, Coma, The Melon, Kaos, Baby, Xray, Montmartre, Love Dancing, Candy Jungle, Ultramarine, Subaxel, 88-18 (30th Anniversary Second Summer Of Love), Kulturby 96, Pumpehuset, God Goes Deep, Rust, Vega (Store, Lille and Ideal Bar), Bakken, Loppen, Stengade 30, Vor Frue Kirke and many more in both Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Luxembourg, Belgium and UK.
Been connected to Coma Records and Smart Records.
Done radio shows for The Voice, Capitol Radio and Radio Lyngby.
I co-founded and co-ran independent record label, Second Language from 2009-2014 and created the Music & Migration compilation series (Volumes I, II and III) in support of BirdLife International.”
Head in the cloudsWith : Michael and Giuseppe Every third Tuesday of the month at 20:00
A monthly show focused on new, rare, and rediscovered underground music, 100% on vinyl records from our own collections. We are two Luxembourg-based …